Header Ads

test

The 5th Batch Sea-Teacher Project






First Day

On January 20, 2018 i have to go in Philippines for joining the SEA-Teacher project. It is the first time i go to abroad, so that way i will take some advantages in this moment. At that time i felt afraid because the early morning the weather in Yogyakarta was not good.
                We had to go to the airport at 11.00 am. Mr. Pardiono will carry us on go to the airport. On the way we got traffic jump. It is not problem for me because my flight is 13.00 pm, we still have much time for going there.
At 13.00 pm we leaved from Adisutjipto International Airport in Yogyakarta and we arrived at 14.30 pm. I felt tired at the time. We have to wait the next flight. The next our flight is from Jakarta to Kuala lumpur. Before we leaving Soekarno Hatta International Airport we have to go the immigration service, and until here there is no problem. We leaved Jakarta at 10.30 pm and we arrived in Kuala lumpur at. 23.45 pm, i was very tired. At the time the KLIA2 litle quit. I think that i can sleep well at the airport, the real one i can not because there is no special room for taking a rest. I have many time in the airport, for wasting my time i just walk around to see the beautiful view in the airport. My flight is 10.25 am, at the time we leaved KLI2 for going to Davao city. For going Davao city need 3 hours it is so far than before.
When our plane want to land i can see the beautiful view in Davao city there are mountain, beach and many else.
We arrived in Francisco Bangoy International Airport in Davao city at 03.15, i felt afraid because the immigration service have to check our documents and lucky am i my documents were complete. I feel free of worry after passing it. Than i went out unexpected there were two lectures and three students from university of the Immaculate Conception are waiting me.
They brought me to the university dorm. During in the way I see that beautiful view in the Davao City. There are many big building here. They showed me their campus that is high school in UIC. They have big building here are basic education. Long by long we arrived in university dorm. I felt tired and I met all my friends from UNLAM and ITS. After that we went to market for buying some food and at night we cooked together, than we went to sleep because on Monday we had agenda at basic education school.

2 komentar:

Sea-Teacher Batch 5 Philippine

Loading... There are so many wonderful memories we have Made. Even though we are going to split up. All the wonderful memories we have cre...